|A frame house design that is perfect in wooded areas. This design provides just enough living space while integrating beautifully with the natural world. The open layout provides a living room, an open kitchen a public WC on the ground floor and a self-contained spacious room on the first floor|
You can’t find a better home design for your dream home–it’s perfect for those who want to live near the woods. With its aluminum frame and durable construction, this home is just what you’re looking for. With 2 floors and 2 bathrooms, you’ll also have plenty of space to enjoy without feeling crowded. And with 1 bedroom and 84 square meters, you’ll have more than enough room to make it your own.
Want a house with a modern design? You’ve finally found it. Want to build your dream home in the woods? You’ve found it. This frame house is perfect for people who have an eye for design, but a limited budget. After all, not everyone can afford to build an expensive home just because they want to live in the woods!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS PLAN SET
- Cover Sheet – May include an index, front view of the home, definitions, etc.
- Foundation Plan – Typically includes dimensioned foundation plan with footing details.
- Dimensioned Floor Plan – This includes labels for all windows and sections.
- Exterior Views – Four exterior views of the residence with other miscellaneous details.
- Roof Plan – Bird’s eye view showing all ridges, valleys, and other necessary information.
- Schematic Electrical Plan – Displays all lighting fixtures, outlets, and other necessary electrical items.
- Septic Tank & Soakage pit drawings
MODIFY THIS PLAN
Our designers can customize this plan to your exact specifications.
Requesting a quote is easy and fast!